Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missing Recipe!

Hi!

I apologize for not posting a recipe today. My dad died Saturday late afternoon, and I've been running and gunning ever since. Between funeral arrangements, transportation arrangements for those coming from other states, keeping up with food--lettuce salad, really!--and laundry, making sure his bills are paid, and wading through the Trust's language to see what's what, I haven't had time to do anything else!

His funeral's Monday, so I don't know whether or not I'll post next week, either!

Again, my apologies!

I hope to "see" you all in a couple of weeks!

Marlyle

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Don't worry about us... you take care of you and those you love. We'll be here waiting so take your sweet time. Our thoughts and prayers come to you from blogland. Sending you love in this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss! The last thing you need to be worrying about is your blog. Please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! (Come on. You know you want to. Everybody's doing it.)